Wednesday 1 February 2017

My plan

I've already posted a lengthy 'about me' post (see here), but I guess I haven't really shared my starting point for my 2017 goals. AKA the important starting point before tracking progress!

In a nutshell...

My goals
  • To shed fat and lower my body fat %
  • Increase lean muscle
  • Feel stronger
  • Create an overall healthy toned body
  • To learn about and understand nutrition – cut out processed foods and eat right, but not get obsessed with food
My motivation

I would love to be able to buy a bikini that I actually like (rather than choosing one that covers my lumps and bumps) and to feel completely comfortable and confident wearing it.

How will I measure success?

I have found that my Fitbit Charge 2 is such a great tool for keeping track of pretty much everything - calories in v calories out, water intake, sleep patterns and heart rate to name a few. The best thing is that it provides stats so I can see how I have progressed over time.

As well as using my Fitbit I will measure my body fat percentage every 6 weeks and take waist and hip measurements at the same time. I also like to take progress photos along the way. It's a great motivator!

Where am I now?

Waist measurement: 82cm

Hip measurement: 99cm


I will take another full measurement like this is 6 weeks time and share the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment